Rainbow Six Siege Accounts | r6smurfs.com
Our Rainbow Six Siege accounts are 100% authentic and are purchased directly from the Ubisoft or Steam stores. Upon purchase confirmation, all original account info is sent directly to your payment email! We have sold hundreds of accounts with 99%+ positive feedback!
Level 30 Unranked Accounts
– Ready to play ranked!
– Fresh account, no previous seasons played
– Available for uPlay & Steam
– All editions of the game available
– Full access to original email & account info!
Level 30 Ranked Accounts
– Become the rank you want!
– Are ranked the chosen rank on the current season
– Default is Steam Deluxe, uPlay Deluxe on request
– Full access to original email & account info!
– No cheats are used while ranking accounts!
Rainbow Six Siege is the shortened form of Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, which is a tactical online-shooting game. Its publisher and developer are Ubisoft and Ubisoft Montreal, respectively. It was released on 1st December 2015 for Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. The main focus of the game is on the destruction of the environment and teamwork. Every player is either an attacker or a defenderin the different gameplay modes that are Diffusion of a bomb, Hostage Rescuing, and Controlling the Capture point. There is a series of short missions throughout the game which can be played in solo mode. The reason behind these missions is to train the recruits and prepare them for the final battle with the terrorist group that is the biggest threat to the whole world. This terrorist group is called the White Mask.
After the technical shortcomings in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Patriot, the franchise of Rainbow Six decided to do a reboot. The team of Rainbow Six consulted some real-life counter-terrorist units so that they can provide the authentic situations in Siege. The team believed that letting the players impersonate the famous counter-terrorist operatives will be the best situation for Siege. To create a destructive environment in Siege, it uses Ubisoft’s RealBlast Technology.
R6S received four nominations at the Game Critics Awards after getting announced at the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2014. Rainbow Six Siege received an overall positive review from the critics, and it mostly got praised for its intense multiplayer and main focus on tactics, but it got a lot of criticism on its lack of content and its progression system. Initially, the sales were very weak, but after Ubisoft adopted the “Games as a service” model and the player base of R6S, the sales increased significantly. After some years, a lot of improvements were made in the post-launch updates due to which Rainbow Six Siege was considered as one of the best multiplayer games in the modern market. The franchise of R6S partnered with the ESL and entered it to the ESports game. The game surpassed 45 million registered players by February 2019.
The setting of Rainbow Six Siege
According to the setting of Rainbow Six Siege, it has been three years since the deactivation of the Rainbow Program, but there is a group of terrorists who are causing chaos all over the world. To counter-attack and protect the world from this group of terrorists, the Rainbow Program is reactivated by a new leader who is simply known by the name of Six. Six recruited a group of special operatives from all over the world to fight against the terrorist group, White Masks. The recruits are trained through multiple exercises so that they can be prepared for the final meet-up with the White Masks. They are even trained in performing bomb diffusion and hostage rescue. Eventually, a chemical attack was launched by the White Masks at the Bartlett University, and our recruits are sent there to eliminate the enemy and to disarm the bomb. The mission was a success, but there were some casualties. And the story ends with Six declaring that reactivation of the Rainbow Team is the best and only option for them. The team is now prepared to fight against the enemy and to protect the world.
Design of Rainbow Six Siege
The team of Rainbow Six Siege designers consists of 150 people, and all of them are the first-person shooters or are the professional players of Rainbow Six. Even though the team had prior knowledge of Rainbow Six, they still decided to study the historical examples of these anti-terrorist operatives. The team studied Lufthansa Flight 181 hijacking, 1980’s London Iranian Embassy Siege, and 2002’s Moscow Theatre Hostage crisis. GIGN or National Gendarmerie Intervention Group is the counter-terrorism unit which was also consulted by the team to get the better insight of these situations so that the portrayal of these situations is correct. The team consulted the unit operators and asked them about their opinions during these types of situations. The creative director of the game, Xavier Marquis said that this hostage rescue mission was a great help in creating an immersive story. The operators (Players) need to be very careful in rescue missions as they need to do their best in protecting the hostage from any harm. This is quite a mission to build-up the teamwork between teammates as they need to consult and make a plan before attacking. This makes the game even more realistic and intense. The mechanic of “Living Hostage” was also introduced by the team to make the game even more realistic. In this, the hostage reacts to its environment as if there is dust, then the coughing sound, and if there is gunfire nearby, then shielding himself/ herself.
The most important element of the game was the destruction of the environment, which was done on RealBlast by the developer’s in-house team. The RealBlast Destruction engine breaks everything down and then remodels the surrounding. This engine of destruction suited the gameplay and the game-style the most, as proposed by the developers. This element of the game became of utmost importance so the developers spent a lot of their time perfecting this element and making it more realistic and authentic for the players. This was the cause that the team added a material-based tearing system to the different materials of the environment. With this material-tearing system, the attacks of the players have different effects on the different materials of the environment. The game texture was rendered by the physically based rendering, which was not really productive for the game in the initial stage because of some issues with the game’s engine. When the environmental objects were destroyed, a substance painter and a material bank were used to recreate them. If you look thoroughly, then the players can easily identify the destructible material because of the subtle visual cues that the team implemented rather than distracting the players with obvious clues and hints. Ubisoft changed the level-design approach because of the destruction mechanism because it was very important that the environment realistic and logical even after the destruction of the environment.
The main pillars of the game are teamwork, tension, and a strategist approach, according to Ubisoft. In the beginning, the team introduced a respawn feature in the game, which allowed the players to rejoin the game even after they are killed in the game, which was not so good of a feature because it gave an advantage to the skilled players while the average players mostly lost the game. This system was not very suitable for the reason because it only improved individual skills. This feature’s removal helped the players in relying on their teammates for survival and completing the mission. The Game Designer Chris Lee had told that the team was very worried in the beginning that this game will only attract the hardcore players.
Rainbow Six Siege allows a lot of freedom to players because of which the team of designers implemented the Golden 3C rule. This rule represents the character, control, and camera. The player is always responsible for the movement and action of himself/herself because of which all the disruptions for the players were avoided by the team. All the actions are very quick so that the players can react immediately. The camera movement is very precise as it only moves when the player moves. In order to make Rainbow Six Siege feel more natural and realistic, the game used a Free-Lean system. This system has helped the players in concentrating on their environment rather than contemplating the actions of the camera.
There were some elements that were removed from the game at the end. In the Rainbow Six: Patriots, there was a feature of artificial intelligence controlled squad-mates. This feature was replaced by the solo player in the Rainbow Six Siege. This feature was removed because the team thought that it would be better if the players can play with actual players and build-up their teamwork rather than artificial intelligence. They also thought about adding an editor for the maps so that the players can make their own map. But, this plan never came to the forefront. The hit markers were used to indicate an injury on the opponent, but they were also removed from the game because the team thought that players would misuse it by identifying the injured opponent by destroying the wall with guns.
The game’s audio director, Louis Philippe said that in the starting, the team decided to use some sort of an intense soundtrack to build-up tension in the atmosphere but then this idea was rejected as they realized that the best way to build tension was by creating the sounds of other players. These sounds are mostly unexpected; that’s why this idea was more suitable for the tension build-up. The sounds that the players make depends on their weight, speed, and armor which is the Navigation sound. A player’s presence is revealed by deploying gadgets because they create louder sounds than an operator himself/herself.
The team of Rainbow Six Siege thought that this aspect of the game would be attractive for the players, and this can influence the gameplay experience for them too. Paul Haslinger was the composer of R6S’s music. He had also worked in the previous Rainbow Six series and the Far cry series too. Ben Frost was the co-composer of Paul, and Rainbow Six’s background music was the first debut of Ben Frost in video gaming. Paul Haslinger and Ben Frost were assisted by Leon Purviance in composing Rainbow Six’s music.
Necessary Requirements for R6S
There are some necessary requirements for Rainbow Six Siege that Ubisoft had announced. There is also a list of supported video cards for R6S. These are:
- The minimum supported OS for Rainbow Six Siege are Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit).
- The minimum Processor for Rainbow Six Siege is Intel Core i3 firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz or AMD Phenom II X4 email@example.comGHz.
- The minimum RAM for Rainbow Six Siege is 6GB.
- The minimum video card for Rainbow Six Siege is Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870.
- The minimum DVD-ROM Drive for Rainbow Six Siege is DVD-ROM Dual Layer.
- The minimum sound for Rainbow Six Siege is DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with updated drivers.
- The minimum hard drive for Rainbow Six Siege is 30GB.
- The minimum multiplayer for Rainbow Six Siege is a Broadband connection with 256kbps upstream.
- The supported graphic cards for Rainbow Six Siege are NVidia: GeForce GTX460, GTX560, GTX650, GTX750, or any card from the GT900 and Titan Series and AMD: Radeon HD5870, HD6870, HD7770, R7 260X, or any card from the R-300 series and FuryX.
Players use many different operators from the rainbow team in the initial stage of this FPS game, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege. Operators are from all over the world and they use different weapons and gadgets. The features of the game are lopsided because the teams are not always stable on the basis of their abilities that contrast with each other. The base Counter Terrorism Units (CTUs) that are available for playing are the FBI SWAT (the American Hostage Rescue Team), the German GSG-9, the British SAS, the French GIGN, and the RUSSIAN Spetsnaz. Each of these game modes have four operative per module that are split between strikers and protectors. Some other units were later added through downloadable contentment. Players are given access to a “Recruit”, an operator who can choose from a variety of equipment at the rate of having a distinctive gadget or the capability of customizing their weapon. Players are given the choice of choosing any operator from any unit that is attacking or defending before the game match starts. They are even allowed to select the spawn points for their gadgets but they are not allowed to change them after the match starts. There is an in-game shop too from where the players can buy operators or cosmetics for their operators with the help of an in-game currency, known as Renown. Renown can be obtained at the end of the game due to their performance in the match. There is an in-game shop too where the players can buy cosmetics and gadgets for their operators with the use of in-game currency called Renown. The players can also buy the operators from this shop with Renown. Renown can be obtained or earned after the end of the matches due to the brilliant performance in the match. There are different gameplay modes, and all of them award different rate renown at the end of the match. The Ranked games give the highest amount of Renown at the end of the match or after a win. There are boosters, too, that gives players a 100% increase in Renown Gain Rate for various durations. There is a premium currency that is known as R6 credits. This premium currency can be obtained by using real-world currency. This premium currency helps in getting operators or cosmetics for their operators at a real fast pace.
During the online match, the attackers can choose one of the several spawn points to attack; similarly, the defenders can also choose one of the spawn points to defend.
When you play online matches, the attacker chooses one of his many spawn points from which they launch their attack at the beginning of the round, while the defenders do the same from which they defend. Then, a one-minute predatory period will commerce in what place the attackers are and then give control over to the Mecanum-wheeled drones to look for any enemy traps, defensive set-ups, etc. in the map, whereas, the opposite team, without having any defensive and targeted objects details being discovered, makes their own defenses and ways to do so, mainly by destroying the drones. Maps in the game are made to encourage a violent physical confrontation between two or more opponents at a short-range, and the players cannot power-up or respawn until the end of the round. Players killed by the opponents can enter the “Support Mode,” which can help them to gain access over the drone’s cameras and security cameras so that they can continue helping their teammates by telling them about the opponents’ locations and activities. Matches last only for four minutes normally and three minutes for the ranked players. Team-works and co-operations are must in the Siege, and in order to defeat the enemy, you have to take advantage of your unique abilities. Communication between the players is also recommended and it is very useful. This game also allows the players to watch a match but not physically take part in it. It is known as “Spectator Mode,” which was once known as the summoner spell.
The game heavily emphasizes environmental degradation and co-operate between the players using any procedural destruction system. Players can break structures easily by planting heavy explosives, shoot them to make bullet holes, etc. This can also be a downfall because when a bullet hits any structures before hitting the enemy causes less damage. In addition to this, players can also build a defensive wall over a limited number and destroyable shields surrounding them for protection, which can be destroyed by using specific gadgets like thermite, etc. Players can also place traps like barbed-wire or explosive laser wire traps around the maps, to stop the enemies’ stance. The key gameplay element in the game’s map is a vertical space; by using breach charges, players can destroy floors and ceilings and can attack enemies secretly by using rappels through their windows. Players can use powerful weapons like grenades and breach charges, which can be only in a limited amount in around.
When the game was launched, there were five gameplay modes and eleven featured maps. The five different gameplay modes spanned around both PVE and PVP. There are twenty maps at the present time because of the addition of four maps from the first year and three maps from the second year while the gameplay modes include:
- Hostage: It is a competitive mode for multiple players in which the attacking team has to extract the hostage from the defending team. The defending team has to protect the hostage until the time of the mission ends or until all the members of the attacking team are defeated. There is another way of winning the match. In this, the hostage himself/herself is used. If the attacking or defending team has accidentally harmed the hostage and the hostage dies, then the responsible team automatically loses the game. But if the hostage is revived before he/she bleeds-out, then the game continues.
- Bomb: It is also a competitive multiplayer mode of gameplay in which the attacking team is assigned to find and defuse the bomb or bombs that are planted in the appointed area. The defending team has to stop the attackers from defusing the bomb, or they have to kill all the members of the attacking team. But, if a diffuser has been planted, even if the attacking team is killed, then the diffuser must be destroyed to win in the match before the time expires.
- Secure Area: It is also a competitive multiplayer mode in which the defending team has to protect a room that contains some sort of a biohazard container. The attacking team has to secure this container or kill all the members of the defending team in order to get victorious.
- Tactical Realism: It is also a competitive multiplayer mode of gameplay in which a heavy emphasis on teamwork and realism is put on the teams. The heads-up display, the ability of seeing the teammate’s contour through walls and the ability to mark an opponent is removed in this mode. This mode is not in the game anymore, but some of its features can still be seen in the other gameplay modes in Rainbow Six Siege.
- Terrorist Hunt: It is a cooperative multiplayer mode in gameplay for a maximum of five players or a solo gameplay mode. In this mode, the team has to take up the role of either attacker or defender and have to fight against the enemies that are controlled by Artificial Intelligence. The modes in the terrorist hunt can be Hostage, Elimination, or Bomb.
- Situations: It is the most significant single-player mode in Gameplay that consists of 10 solo missions and one cooperative multiplayer mission. These missions serve as the introduction to the game and its mechanics.
- Outbreak: In this mode, a team of three players is supposed to fight against the threat of biohazard aliens. The aliens are mutated forms of humans that are infected with alien parasites, and these mutated beings are controlled by artificial intelligence.
Game Sense, Tactics:
-LEARN MAPS: The first thing to do is to learn about maps. To put it simply and straight, there are 15+ maps that are most played, but knowing about all the maps is important. The question may arise: how to do that? Well, all you have to do is, go to a custom game of the particular map you are using. Keep track of where the cameras are, where the staircases connect to other floors, and also which hatches drops on which floor. As the game has destructible environmental features, there are quite a number of soft furniture, soft walls, soft ceilings, soft floors, which can be ruptured. If you don’t reinforce properly, the attackers can have the upper hand on the game by exerting pressure from either sides or from top or bottom.
All in all, you have to know about the bits and pieces of the particular map.
– COMMUNICATE: As you know that communication is the key to success or that communication is a virtue, etc. When you are in a team, communication is essential. You can tell your teammates in what direction you heard foot-steps or any other sound, you can also inform them about the enemies you have spotted through the cameras, and if you were killed during a fight with the enemy, you could still inform them that the enemy is in the place where you died(map knowledge is important with every rooms name)
-TACTICS/PLAN: It is very important to have a plan and carry it out whenever you are defending or attacking an objective; to have a successful victory. For instance, suppose you are attacking the basement objective of Chalet. It is important to take a termite with you to open the garage wall. When the others are busy working on the wall, assume your footprint tracker, let’s say his name is Jackal, is trying to clear the roamers for some lethal flanks, and, another partner is pushing locations in the map, while another teammate, Ash, is making a gap and breaking through the main entrance floor which has soft ceilings by the way. In this way, your team is strongly exerting pressure from all sides, but the enemies can only oppose your attacks if they were already prepared.
-OPERATOR SELECTION: It is also very important if you want to carry out the tactics.
You should be aware of the fact that there are more than 40 operators in the games and each operator has its own ability and different guns too. If you are in a 5vs5 game, you can find out these operators’ complexities. It is hard to explain each and every operator here, so the best way is to go to the custom game and choose any operator of your liking and explore its potentials.
-ATTENTIVE: when you are fighting, you must always be attentive. Get your stance ready. Don’t give openings too much to the opponent, and you should aim for their heads instead of their body parts. Always look here and there and walk as quietly as you can. Don’t run, it will make a lot of noise, and your opponent may be able to hear you, and they can hit you without you knowing about it. These are some of the simplest but effective ways to improve your gaming position.
When you are defending yourself or your objectives, always change positions and keep a tight eye everywhere and can make unexpected and unpredictable attacks.
Aiming: The best way to perfect the aiming is the oldest way, and that is practicing. It is the simplest way but the most effective. Practicing makes you know about your weaknesses and about your abilities, you can also try using different techniques in the practice mode and then you it at your opponent and maybe if your strategy or technique was perfect and if not perfect it can be perfected in practice, and then maybe you will defeat your opponent. Most people leave practicing modes, which is not a very smart thing to do. Some of the tips that you can use are:
-ASPECT RATIO & FIELD OF VIEW: You can play with a lot of aspect ratio, most commonly used aspect ratios are 4:3, 16:9, 16:10. Targets can be seen with broad or elongated boundaries with every ratio. The commonly used FOV (field of view) lies in the range of 80-90 mostly. These are some of the subjective matters that everyone would prefer in a different setting. You should try playing with them first and if it suits you, then just play with these and please try to explore not just read this because most of the people do this, so be a good example and try to improve your game with some of the above-mentioned things and do lots of practice, as you also know that practice makes a man perfect. So if you want to perfect your stance and your game, then practice a lot.
-OPERATOR LOADOUT: To know the load outs and their handlings, each operator has a set that is very important, as they are mentioned above. You should first examine the guns before using them because some guns have a low rate of great damage, while some have a high rate of low damage with severe recoiling.
You can also combine the attachments together for better chances of killing the enemies. There are many attachments that you could combine like Suppressors (which has damage drop off with no bullet traits and no recoiling requires and has decreases sounds), Muzzle Break (is favorable in one shot fire that reduces 2nd shot recoil), Vertical Grip (it reduces vertical recoil), etc.
-TERRORIST HUNT: Practice the terrorist hunt match and aim for the enemy’s head after all the above attachments, FOV, and aspect ratio are done. Remember always to do it at the beginning of your match.
For easy control, remember to write down the pattern of the recoiling of the guns.
The competitive scene in rainbow six
ESports have been blasting for about a decade now, and the advancement doesn’t look to be restricting. From CSGO to Overwatch to League of Legends and DOTA 2, this is certainly a thing and not a fantasy. A few leagues are extra prominent than others, and some practice a sudden growth and a sudden fall.
Esports is the top level of clash for gaming. The phrase comprises many tournaments, leagues, and show matches. Instead of having regional teams like popular sports, esports has an association that the team performs. Today’s esports can find their source in the 1990s with the boost of tournaments for Street Fighter, Counter-Strike, Warcraft, and Quake. Tournaments and leagues get status either offline (this is in-person at what is known at a LAN event) or online (meaning the players play from their home over the internet).
Esports would be settled inside the enclosure before the game was even announced. After the game’s publication at E3, Ubisoft held demonstration matches between association members. In a dev blog, they explain how they had set up domestic tournaments for the game as a path to examine their work.
In the instruction in February of 2017, Ubisoft announced that the Latin American region would follow the Pro League as the third region. Whilst LATAM encloses all of South America, and Brazil has densely ruled the region.
A pact with Pro League, there is also the second-tier Challenger League. For teams to go into the Pro League, they must first go for the Challenger League. Once accepted, they must play a double round-robin season against their ruthless competitor, which earlier done with the top two Challenger League source will be facing each other, with the winner exchanging places with the eighth-seeded Pro League team while the loser faced the seventh-placed Pro League team for their place in the League.
Instead, the top Challenger League team will play the bottom Pro League team, and the second Challenger League team will play the seventh-placed Pro League team, with the winners of both the games characterizing for the ensuing season’s Pro League.
In the rainbow six enclosures there are four prominent tournaments:
- Regional: – These are commonly short tournaments restricted to valid regionals within NA/EU/LATAM/APAC. Most of the regionals accomplish a 3/5 rule, meaning that only three members of the team have to be from the nominated region (for example, to contest in the Russian Major League, you are required to have at least three Russian players).
- Minors – These are shorter international tournaments and are generally used as a certifying place for the next leading. They can be offline or online.
- Pro League – A current online league with all four regions, top 2 from EU/LATAM/NA will continue to the LAN finals, two teams from each sub-region in APAC will go to an APAC LAN where both grand finalists will then proceed on to the LAN finals with the other regions.
- Majors – These are the largest tournaments in the game, recently in Siege, there is the Invitational, which takes place in Montreal every February. There is also a major standing every summer known as the Six Major, which alters section each year, with this year in the USA.
- 3 BEST PLAYERS
Every game with a fan, the foundation is considered every time there is a tournament of highly skilled players displaying new paths to command. Rainbow Six Siege has a clear Pro scene, and these are arguably the best players today.
- Kantroraketti (Kanto) – G2 Sports: Kanto is a 20-year-old Finnish Pro player. He is generally to be recognized as the main flagger on G2 Sports. Kanto is also uncommonly malleable in his roles, although at first an entrance flagger with Ash, he has astonishing games playing with many characters that fit in the act of the map and objectives. However, it can be a character like Dokkaebi or Sledge.
- Fabian – G2 Sports: Fabian is a 24-year-old Siege Pro from Sweden. Watching Fabian in 2nd place demonstrates, if you follow Siege Pros, that you apparently know who will be number one.
- Pengu – G2 Sports: Pengu is far away deliberated the best Rainbow Six Siege player in the world. A first-person shooter concentrated on team-play will always have some best players, but analyzing the single best player is tough. There are many factors, such as aim reflexes, team coordination, communication, game sense, and flexibility in roles, map knowledge, and the ability to clutch. He can roam, anchor like the best, simply because all of the pieces of his game are the best.